Sunday, December 03, 2006

Airmiles with that?

The latest edition to my family of computers is slowly making it's way around the world. It started its life in China, then Anchorage, then flew straight overhead to Memphis, and is now getting acquainted with Canadian customs in Mississauga. Unfortunately, more than half the shipping time has been spent there waiting for some customs official to give it the green light to move on. If only I could get air miles for the trip perhaps I'd have a little more patience for this delay. C'mon you guys, get a move on!

P.S., Ain't Google Maps cool?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Google Maps bit is causing js errors on your blog...

-Mark

sundog said...

Hey Mark, thanks for the feedback. I guess Google maps ain't as cool as I thought... I removed the map. It was fun while it lasted ;-)