Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Lube, Rods, Scoring, oh my!


I was told by a couple of people who read my blog that it's too "boring" so I figured I'd spice it up a bit and talk about lubing your rod. All your partners will oooOOOOooo and aaaaAAAAAaaaa...

Get your mind out of the gutter...

I'm talking about foosball again! LOL. In addition to the new men on our foos table I had enough money left over from our "foos-aid" office collection to buy a can of 3-in-1 silicone spray lubricant from Canadian Tire for the foosball table rods. What a difference maintaining your uh "equipment" can do for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not even the worst of what you were saying earlier today. Although as your first partner post-lube I must say I'm even slightly more disturbed now (and please notice I have refrained from using the "v" word)

Anonymous said...

The foosball table would like to say it is very depressed that you are gone as you were one of the few better players and now it's stuck with effeminate butt-slappers.